Only yesterday, we reported that Yamaha Indonesia has distributed many Yamaha R25 production model test mules to its testers, whose job is to use the upcoming model for their daily commutes and provide the manufacturer with the feedback required to fine tune the bike. Now, a fresh batch of Yamaha YZF R25 images, revealing the bike’s front end have surfaced on the cyber space. Check out these new Yamaha YZF R25 Images —
- CLICK HERE for our earlier story on Yamaha R25 release date
- Our Complete Coverage of Yamaha R25
- Why the Yamaha R25 might NOT be worth the wait
The Yamaha YZF R25 release date falls on 20th this month and the upcoming model will be positioned between the YZF R15 and the R6 in the bike maker’s product portfolio. Yamaha YZF R25 launch in India is expected to happen towards the end of this year.
Some of the details of the upcoming model —
- As these latest spy images reveal, the front end of the upcoming model doesn’t look as sharp as that of the M1 inspired Yamaha R25 Concept.
- The Yamaha R25 India launch could happen in the last quarter of this year
- The R25 production model doesn’t look too much like the R25 Concept, which is basically a M1 MotoGP contender replica
- Much like the R15, the upcoming bike’s front fairing houses twin front headlights. It also gets a centrally mounted pilot lamp
- The bike doesn’t get USD Forks
- The bike gets a digital speedometers console with white backlight
- Rear tyre seems to be 130 (or 140) cross-section
- Rear LED taillamp
- Stubby end can
Powering the upcoming model could be a parallel twin 250cc engine that has a max power of around 34PS. In most international markets, the bike is expected to rival the current gen Kawasaki Ninja 250. As we said earlier, the bike would sit between the R15 and the R6 in Yamaha’s supersport family, .
Stay tuned to Motoroids India for more Yamaha YZF R25 images and details.
Some more Yamaha YZF R25 Images –
New Images — Iwanbanaran