The wait is going to be OVER! The Yamaha R25 Production Version release date is out and the new model will be officially unveiled on May 20! The Yamaha R25 production version release date has been announced through a teaser image, which shows the bike behind a half-shut garage. However, we’ve also stumbled upon a totally undisguised image of the Yamaha R25 Production Model, which shows a yellow-colored unit of the upcoming model.
- CLICK HERE for our earlier story on Yamaha R25 production spec model.
- Our Complete Coverage of Yamaha R25
- Why the Yamaha R25 might NOT be worth the wait
Some more Yamaha R25 Production version images —
Here are some details of the upcoming model —
- The Yamaha R25 India launch is likely to happen towards the end of this year
- The R25 production model doesn’t look too much like the R25 Concept, which is basically a M1 MotoGP contender replica
- Much like the R15, the upcoming bike’s front fairing houses twin front headlights. It also gets a centrally mounted pilot lamp
- The bike doesn’t get USD Forks
- Digital speedometers console with white backlight
- Rear tyre seems to be 130 (or 140) cross-section
- Rear LED taillamp
- Stubby end can
Some more images of the upcoming bike —
The Yamaha R25 Production Model is likely to be powered by a parallel twin 250cc engine that will have a max power of around 34PS. Also, the bike is expected to rival the latest gen Kawasaki Ninja 250 in the international market. In Yamaha’s supersport family, the bike would sit between the R15 and the R6.
Stay tuned to Motoroids India for more Yamaha R25 production version images and details.
Yamaha R25 Concept Images —