Adding to the burgeoning collection of Yamaha R25 Production model images are these latest spy pics, which have surfaced on an Indonesian website. It may be noted that the Yamaha R25 will first go on sale in Indonesia, with the Yamaha R25 India launch following in some months. Here, along with these new pics, we’ve brought to you almost a dozen more images, along with all the available details of the upcoming model.
- CLICK HERE for our earlier story on Yamaha R25 production spec model.
- Our Complete Coverage of Yamaha R25
- Why the Yamaha R25 might NOT be worth the wait
Some more images of the bike–
Yamaha R25 Details —
- The Yamaha R25 India launch is likely to happen towards the end of this year/early next year
- Unlike R25 Concept, which looked liked the M1 MotoGP contender, the productio model looks more in line with the R15
- The bike’s front end has twin front headlights
- The bike doesn’t get USD Forks
- Digital speedometers console with white backlight
- Pilot lamp positioned between the front headlights, much like the R6
- Rear tyre seems to be 130 (or 140) cross-section
- Rear LED taillamp
- Stubby end can
And some more Yamaha R25 images –
The Yamaha R25 Production Model would be powered by a parallel twin 250cc engine that will, in all probability, have a max power of 34PS.
Stay tuned to Motoroids India for more Yamaha R25 production model images and details.
Yamaha R25 Concept —