The wait is close to getting over! Right when us, along with several bike aficionados out there, thought that the Yamaha R25 production model is still a long time ahead into the future, almost a dozen Yamaha R25 production model spy images have poured in, revealing some really important details of the upcoming bike. CLICK HERE for our earlier story on Yamaha R25 production model. We are as excited about this upcoming model as you are and here, we’ve come up with a really detailed reported on the production spec Yamaha R25.
Yamaha R25 Production Version Images (Front Section) —
Yamaha R25 Production Version Images (Rear Section) —
Yamaha R25 rear end rendering and inspiration
Yamaha R25 Digital Speedo Console Images and rendering —
Yamaha R25 Concept Images —
It is being said that the Indonesian subsidiary of Yamaha has already commenced the production of the R25 and the launch could happen towards the end of next month. The Yamaha R25 India launch is expected to happen during this year’s festive season and here are some pointers from the recent sightings of the upcoming bike —
- The bike doesn’t really look like the M1 inspired Yamaha R25 Concept, which might be a put off for some
- It has an aggressively styled front with twin front headlights
- Unlike we what we were expecting, the bike doesn’t get USD Forks
- Digital speedometers console with white backligh
- Pilot lamp positioned between the front headlights, much like the R6
- Rear tyre seems to be 130 (or 140) cross-section
- Rear LED taillamp
- Stubby end can
Powering the Yamaha R25 would be a parallel twin 250cc engine that will benefit from liquid cooling and DOHC layout. The engine could have a max power of 34PS. However, it is being said that cost sensitive markets like that of India would get a single cylinder 250cc version that will help Yamaha to price the R25 ultra competitively.