- Another Bajaj Pulsar 200SS image surfaces
- Bajaj Pulsar 200SS launch could happen in mid-2014
- Debut at Delhi Auto Expo 2014
Less than a week ago, we posted an image of an un-camouflaged Bajaj Pulsar 200SS. However, it seems like Bajaj is yet to finish testing the upcoming motorcycle. The upcoming model was recently spotted testing by our friends at MotoDaft have come up with yet another Bajaj Pulsar 200SS image, which was taken on old Mumbai-Pune highway.
The Bajaj Pulsar 200SS will make its public debut at the Auto Expo 2014 and could be launched before this year’s festive season.
While the Pulsar 200SS test mule that has been recently spotted wore heavy camouflage, here are some things we know about the upcoming model’s styling-
- The bike will boast of a front full-fairing
- It will have a stubby exhaust that would be positioned on the bike’s right
- Will share only few body panels with the 200NS
- Will have a twin projector headlights
- Will borrow its indicators from the KTM Duke 200
- Will sport a LED taillight
Also, the upcoming Bajaj Pulsar 200SS-
- Will have a ‘tourer-friendly’ set of clip on handle bars.
- Will have steel braided brake hoses
- Will also have ABS
- Will share many suspension bits with the 200 NS.
Powering the Bajaj Pulsar 200SS will be a four valve, four stroke, single cylinder 200 cc engine that is likely to have a max power output of 25PS. The torque could be pegged at 1.92 kgm.
Upon launch, the 200SS will lock horns with the Yamaha R15, the Honda CBR150R and the updated Hero Karizma ZMR. We expect the Bajaj Pulsar 200SS price to be around INR 1.18 lakhs.
Stay tuned to Motoroids for more Bajaj Pulsar 200SS images and details