- Clear and uncamoflauged Bajaj Pulsar 200SS image surfaces
- Bajaj Pulsar 200SS launch could happen in mid-2014
- Bajaj Pulsar 200SS to debut at Delhi Auto Expo 2014
Couple of days ago, we showed you the renderings of the upcoming Bajaj Pulsar 200SS. Now, after zillions of spy pics and renderings, we have the clear image of the front fascia of the bike, thanks to the good folks at Powerdrift.
Visually, the Bajaj Pulsar 200SS will-
- As visible in the pics, will boast of a front full-fairing
- Have a stubby exhaust that would be positioned on the bike’s right side (200NS has an underbelly exhaust)
- Have many new body panels compared to the 200NS
- Have a set of projector headlights
- Have a set of indicators that could come from the KTM Duke 200
- The taillight will make use of LED’s
Other revelations from various spy pics that we have seen so far are-
- The Bajaj Pulsar 200SS will most likely have a ‘tourer-friendly’ set of clip on handle bars.
- The 200SS will feature Steel braided brake hoses and ABS.
- The Pulsar 200 SS will carry over the suspension bits from the 200 NS.
The Bajaj Pulsar 200SS will be powered by the a four valve, four stroke, single cylinder 200 cc engine, which will have a max power output of around 25PS. The four valve engine could have a peak torque of 1.92 kgm.
The Bajaj Pulsar 200SS, upon launch, will lock horns with the Yamaha R15 and Honda CBR150R. We can safely expect the Bajaj Pulsar 200SS prices to be around INR 1.20 lakhs.
Stay tuned to Motoroids for more updates on the upcoming Bajaj Pulsar 200SS.