As we reported earlier, the new facelift Mahindra XUV500 will reveal itself on Monday, May 25, 2015. But the good folks at Mahindra and Mahindra have more plans and are giving you an opportunity to win a brand new XUV500. How? Mahindra and Mahindra have organised an online competition named ‘WIN THE NEW AGE XUV500’. Here is how you can participate in the contest:
- Discover new features of the New Age XUV500 on the Internet
- Complete the journey, guess 3 additional features and write a creative slogan about the New Age XUV500
- The winner will drive home the New Age XUV500
Here is what you stand to win in the contest:
- Grand Prize: The New-Age Mahindra XUV500
- 1st Runner Up: A couple pass for Mahindra Adventure Monastery Escape
- 2nd Runner Up: iPad (5 iPads up for grabs)
- Other Prizes: 100 New-Age XUV500 Merchandise
To participate, visit the Contest Arena of the official website.
What is new in the “New-Age Mahindra XUV500”?
Mechanically, the new XUV500 facelift is expected to continue with the same 2.2-litre, four-cylinder, turbocharged diesel engine that powers the outgoing model. The engine is capable of delivering maximum power of 140 bhp @ 3750 rpm and a peak torque of 330 Nm between 1600 and 2800 rpm and comes mated to a 6 speed manual gearbox. The XUV500 face-lift will continue with the current 2WD and 4WD options.
Reports also suggest that Mahindra will also add an all-new W10 variant which will be the new range topping model for the homegrown SUV. The W10 model will come equipped with loads of features and will be dearer by Rs 1 lakh.
The New-Age Mahindra XUV500 will be launched on May 25, 2015 so don’t forget to tune into Motoroids for the live updates from the event. Meanwhile, share your views about the new XUV500 with us through the comments section below.