Tata Motors have today announced open sales of the Tata Nano in all the remaining states of India. Till now the car was available only in 12 states. The car will now be available at the company’s 874 sales outlets in India.
The customers in cities where the car was not available previously can now buy the world’s cheapest car. The company is offering a special Tata Nano finance scheme where the customers can get up to 90 per cent loan with select documents is just 48 hours. The company has also tied up with several banks to offer attractive interest rates. To take care of the maintenance apprehensions of the first time owners, the company is offering a 4 year / 60,000 km warranty along a maintenance contract at Rs 99 per month. Those interested in buying the car can call 1800 209 7979 for more information.
Besides its dealership showrooms, the company is setting up Special Nano Access Points for customers in the hinterlands to experience, test-drive or test-ride the car. The Nano is available in three trim levels
- Tata Nano Standard: The standard version, in three colour options, single-tone seats, and fold-down rear seat;
- Tata Nano CX: In five colour options, with heating and air-conditioning (HVAC), two-tone seats, parcel shelf, booster-assisted brakes, fold-down rear seat with nap rest;
- Tata Nano LX: With the features of CX plus complete fabric seats, central locking, front power windows, body coloured exteriors in three premium colours, fog lamps, electronic trip meter, cup holder in front console, mobile charger point, and rear spoiler. Many of these features are not available on current entry-level small cars in the country.
Tatat Nano Specifications
- Engine: The 2-cylinder 624 cc engine
- Power: 35 PS @ 5250
- Torque: 48 Nm @ 3000 rpm
- Top Speed: 105 kmph
- Fuel efficiency: 23.6 km/litre (ARAI)
- Warranty: 4 years / 60,000 km whichever is earlier.