As we mentioned in our earlier post, we are test driving the Skoda Superb D-Segment car today. While a live review of the car is being prepared, we have stumbled upon the New Skoda Superb Official Images. The India specific Skoda Superb facelift has been given a good dash of visual upgrades up front and at rear in the form of new LED lights. the new car also boasts a brand new steering wheel, a new central screen and a whole bunch of features over the outgoing version.
We have listed out all the tech specs, variants and the complete feature list of the car in our previous post. The new Superb has not been officially launched in India yet, and the prices are yet to be announced. We will be putting up a Live review of the car very soon, followed by a more comprehensive detailed road test review.
The new Skoda Superb will feature the following 10 equipment at the very top of its marketing list
- Bi -Xenon AFS (Adaptive Frontlight System) w/ corner lamps and LED daytime running lights
- ESP (Electronic Stability Programme) + HHC (Hill Hold Control)
- Eight airbags including rear side airbags
- Anti-theft alarm w/ interior monitor & tilt sensor
- Electric sunroof
- S-KODA audio player with 6.5″ LCD TFT colour touchscreen + 12 speakers w/ integrated 6-CD changer + SD/MMC data card reader
- KESSY – Keyless Entry, Start and exit System with engine start/stop button
- Bluetooth GSM telephone preparation w/ HFP & A2DP
- Dual-zone Climatronic w/ air quality sensor + adjustable rear vents
- 12-way electrically adjustable driver & front passenger seats
Stay tuned for more updates, and in the meantime, enjoy these official images