Seen above is the latest set of Fiat Punto facelift images, which has been sent to us by our friend Omkar Sawant, who caught this test mule in Pune. While we already have at least a dozen more Fiat Punto facelift images with us, these latest pics show a different set of mag wheels.
Some Fiat Punto facelift images from our archives —
Following are the visual changes on the upcoming Punto facelift —
- New headlamps that look like those on the Fiat Avventura
- Updated front bumper
- New front griile
- New fog lamps
- New taillamps with LED fixtures
- Revised rear bumper.
- All-new dashboard that comes from the Linea facelift (Please note — This new dashboard boasts of a dual tone black-beige color combo, a new center console and a highly revised instrument cluster. CLICK HERE for next Fiat Punto facelift interior image.
The upcoming Fiat Punto facelift will borrow its powertrain options from the current car. These engine options include —
- 1.3 liter Multijet diesel engine producing 75 bhp and 197 Nm
- 1.3 liter Multijet diesel engine producing 90 bhp and 209 Nm
- 1.2 liter petrol engine producing 68 bhp and 96 Nm
- 1.4 liter petrol engine producing 90 bhp and 115 Nm
Stay tuned to Motoroids for more Fiat Punto facelift images and launch related details