Seen here are first official images and video of the new 2015 GMC Canyon that will make its public debut at the fast approaching North American International Auto Show.
As can be seen in these 2015 GMC Canyon pics, the new vehicle draws inspiration from the GMC Sierra and has a bold front fascia that consists of a huge grille, projector headlamps and dallops of chrome! At the rear, the car gets a CornerStep bumper and stylish taillights. The car will be available with a new All-Terrain package that consists of a slightly different grille, a re-tuned suspension and 17-inch aluminum wheels shod with all-terrain tires.
2015 GMC Canyon Video
The car seems to have taken plenty of cues from the Chevrolet Colorado for its interiors and boasts of a center console-mounted gear shifter and a 4.2-inch driver information display. Optional features include heated leather seats, an infotainment system, a Wi-Fi hotspot and a variety of safety systems including forward collision alert and a lane departure warning system.
The new 2015 GMC Canyon will go on sale with as many as three engine options–
- A 2.5-liter four-cylinder motor that has a max power of 193 bhp (146 kW) and peak torque of 184 lb-ft (253 Nm)
- A 3.6-liter V6 that has a max power of 302 bhp (224 kW) and peak torque of 270 lb-ft (366 Nm)
- A 2.8-liter Duramax turbodiesel engine, which the manufacturer says, will have “even greater capability.”
The 2015 Canyon will go on sale in three body variants-
- An extended cab model with a six-foot bed
- A crew cab model with a five-foot bed
- A crew cab model with a six-foot bed
Go to NEXT PAGE for more 2015 GMC Canyon Pics