Auto Hangar, the authorized dealer for Mercedes-Benz India on Sunday unveiled GLC 43 AMG 4MATIC Coupé. Auto Hangar has an exclusive AMG Performance center in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai and Thane region with its showroom located at Auto Hangar-Andheri, Auto Hangar-Prabhadevi and Metro Motors-Huges roads and workshops located at Huges roads, Lower Parel, Worli and Andheri East.
The Dealership aims to achieve success with the help of the professional team who works relentlessly to deliver 100% Customer Satisfaction. Auto Hanger has state of the art facilities at their workshop to provide customers with seamless experience during their car service. The dealership is a one stop service destination and has been designed to provide a superior experience to customers.
With this launch, Mercedes-Benz India also commemorated the global success of its performance brand–AMG, which completes 50 successful years in 2017. This SUV Coupé embodies superlative driving performance, agility and stays true to the legacy of the three powerful letters- AMG.
Features at a glance:
- Black exterior mirror housing
- Contoured power domes on the bonnet
- LED high performance headlamps in their distinctive design and iconic “eyebrow” styled daytime running lamps
- AMG exterior body styling
- Front splitter in silver chrome in the AMG front apron
- AMG Diamond radiator grille with centrally positioned Mercedes star, typical of a coupé with single louvre
- The GLC 43 4MATIC Coupé combines a sporty, elegant design with the brand’s hallmark ‘Driving Performance’ and the dynamic advantages of an SUV
- The GLC 43 4MATIC Coupé is the second performance SUV Coupé from Mercedes-Benz in India (after the Mercedes-AMG GLE 43 Coupe), it is a product without a predecessor
- The GLC 43 4MATIC Coupé’s brute performance is powered by an AMG enhanced 3-litre V6 bi-turbo engine producing 270 kW (367hp) and a torque of 520 Nm | The NANOSLIDE coating of the cylinder liners is used in the Formula 1 engines of MERCEDES-AMG PETRONAS
- The new GLC 43 4MATIC Coupé sprints from 0-100 km/h in a mere 4.9 seconds
- The SUV boasts of 5 AMG DYNAMIC SELECT transmission modes including ‘Sport Plus’ and suspension designed for enhanced driving performance
- With the AIR BODY CONTROL suspension, the GLC 43 4MATIC Coupé is also suitable for excursions into unpaved terrains
- The standard-fit AMG Performance 4MATIC all-wheel drive combines optimum traction, hallmark AMG vehicle dynamics and maximum driving pleasure
- Direct and with clear feedback: speed-sensitive sports steering: The speed-sensitive sports steering has a variable ratio in the GLC 43 4MATIC Coupé | Steering power assistance is adjusted in the two stages “Comfort” or “Sport”.
- Mercedes-AMG GLC 43 4MATIC Coupe is Mercedes-Benz’s 10th AMG product in its diverse performance car portfolio in India.