Only couple of hours ago we brought you the details of the Hyundai Verna CX features. Now, the good folks at OD have revealed the pricing for the Hyundai Verna CX variant.
The Hyundai Verna CX variant will be available only with the 1.4 liter petrol and diesel engines.
Prices for the CX variant are as follows:
1.4 liter petrol variant- INR 8.49 lakh Ex-showroom, Thane
1.4 liter diesel variant- INR 9.77 lakh Ex-showroom, Thane
The new CX variant will bridge the gap between the base and the EX variants of the diesel Hyundai Verna. The higher variants of the Verna diesel get the 1.6 liter turbo diesel engine producing a max power of 126 bhp and a peak torque of 250 Nm. The petrol Hyundai Verna is available with the 1.6 liter VTVT petrol engine which produces 121 bhp of max power and 155 Nm of peak torque. Both the oil burners come mated to a 6 speed manual gearbox, while the petrol engine gets a 5 speed manual gearbox. Also, the 1.6 liter petrol and diesel engines are available with a 4 speed automatic gearbox.
With the introduction of the CX, Hyundai has also rejigged the other variants:
- 1.4 EX has been discontinued
- 1.6 EX AT has been discontinued
- 1.6 SX (O) AT (VTVT) has been discontinued
- 1.6 SX AT has been added
- 1.6 SX (O) receives side + curtain airbags and speed-sensing auto-door lock again
- 1.6 SX loses out on the Supervision Cluster and the Rheostat
- 1.6 EX receives all features of 1.4 CX, except diamond-cut alloy wheels and power-folding ORVM’s
According to the report, the CX variants has been launched and dealers are promising delivery within a month.