To be resurrected again, an avid Motoroids reader has managed to snap the upcoming TVS Victor commuter motorcycle up close while being tested. Wearing zebra patterned camouflage that matches well with the rider’s shirt, here’s what we found out when we dissected the picture.
- The test rider loves his hair style and carries a pink comb to keep his tresses in place
- Exhaust looks very different from the current units found on TVS motorcycles
- Rear springs are double-rated, where the smaller setup takes care of minor bumps, while the bigger coil takes craters in its stride
- Tail-lamp and indicators are basic bulb type units
- Riding stance is upright and commuter friendly, pillion will sit higher than the rider
- Drum brakes at both ends, rear swingarm is a box-section unit and the drive chain is fully covered
- Wheels are 5-spoke alloys
- Gets a faux air-scoop in the middle, like the one on the Star City
- Fuel tank has a conventional filler cap and largish knee recesses
- Front bikini fairing has a very similar silhouette to the one that graced the discontinued Victor
- Pink colored key ring might not come standard with the bike
Expected to be a 125cc premium commuter, the new TVS Victor will be positioned above the Star City in their line-up and will compete against similarly specced products from Honda, Bajaj and Hero Motocorp.