After a slew of spy shots and the teaser video of the Alto K10, what we have here now is the official commercial video of the 2011 Maruti Suzuki Alto K10! What’s more, the video reveals a few new details:
- The 1.0-litre K-series engine is expected to propel the new Alto K10 from nought to 100 km/h in 13.3 seconds (the older Alto did a 0-100 km/h in more than 20 seconds!)
- The new car claims to deliver an overall fuel efficiency of 20.2 kmpl which is more or less similar to the older Alto. This is, in fact, a great value addition considering the Alto still maintains its fuel efficiency in spite of a higher capacity engine and a 7-odd second quicker nought to 100 km/h sprint.
- The interiors will get a two-tone finish
- Front power windows on the top end model
- The tachometer on, you guessed it right, the top end model!
- Digital read-out for the fuel-gauge, odometer and trip meter
- MP3/WMA/AAC – AUX/USB compatible Blaupunkt entertainment system and a remote central locking as optional accessories