Bajaj Auto has launched the Pulsar 200NS with an exciting range of three dual-tone color options.
The Pulsar 200NS range will now offer Pulsar enthusiasts four colors to choose from- full Ebony black and 3 dual colors: Passion red and Ebony black, Safire blue and Ebony black and for the first time ever in Pulsar: Metallic white and Ebony black.
Commenting on the launch of the Pulsar 200NS with dual-tone colour scheme, Mr. Sanjay Saraswat, Vice-President (Marketing), Bajaj Auto said: “The Pulsar is India’s No1 Sports bike for more than a decade now. We will continue to excite customers with new technology, unique features, class leading performance and of course on the styling front. The Pulsar 200NS, our Flagship Brand, is an absolute stunner when it comes to looks and the new dual-tone will further enhance the sportiness of the bike. The vibrant dual-tones are fresh and appealing in cosmetic terms, and make the bike look all the more attractive.We are confident that the new avatar will appeal to the new age biker, who is seeking abike that not only offers great technology, but also unparalleled aesthetics.”
The technological specs and features offered by the Pulsar 200NS continue to remain the same:
- A SOHC 4-valve Triple-Spark system that enables better combustion – 27% faster than twin spark and 50% faster than a single spark.
- Liquid Cooling that helps to maintain engine temperature, resulting in longer engine life, no power fading and lower engine noise
- A Six-Speed Gearbox
- A Pressed Steel Perimeter Frame and a Rectangular tube section swing arm deliver over three times the lateral stiffness of a Pulsar 220 frame.
- Gas filled Nitrox Mono suspension
- Front & Rear Petal Disc brakesfor super confident braking.