Only a couple of days back, we came up with our latest exclusive 2014 Fiat Punto facelift image. CLICK HERE for our earlier story. And now, another Fiat Punto facelift 2014 image has come to us. This latest images has been sent to us by our friend Praveen Kumar Jadhav, who took this image on the outskirts of Ooty. Much like the earlier Fiat Punto facelift 2014 images, the latest pic doesn’t reveal anything new. However, all these regular sightings mean just one thing, that the manufacturer has been working overtime to ready the Punto refresh.
Some recent Fiat Punto facelift images —
The upcoming Fiat Punto facelift 2014 will sport various cosmetic updates that will work together to bestow the model with a sense of freshness. Mechanically though, the car is expected to remain unchanged and the engine options would be carried over from the current model. The powertrain details are as follows- –
- 1.3 liter turbo diesel engine producing 75 bhp and 197 Nm
- 1.3 liter turbo diesel engine producing 90 bhp and 209 Nm
- 1.2 liter petrol engine producing 68 bhp and 96 Nm
- 1.4 liter petrol engine producing 90 bhp and 115 Nm
All the engines will come mated to a 5 speed manual gearbox.
Cosmetic updates for the upcoming 2014 Punto facelift include-
- New headlamps from Fiat Avventura
- New front bumper
- New front griile
- New fog lamps
- Updated taillamps that have LED fixtures
- New rear bumper.
- New dashboard that comes from the Linea facelift CLICK HERE for Fiat Punto facelift interior image.
Stay tuned to Motoroids for more 2014 Fiat Punto facelift images and launch details