And the highly anticipated Fiat Punto facelift has been spotted and snapped again! This time around, the Punto facelift has been caught near ARAI, Pune and this 2014 Fiat Punto facelift image comes to us from our friend Ameya Shravge. While the latest 2014 Fiat Punto facelift image doesn’t reveal anything new, the very fact that this car has been spotted right outside the ARAI premises means that the car is close to being homologated.
Some recent Fiat Punto facelift images —
As we’ve been saying, the 2014 Punto facelift is a strictly cosmetic upgrade and the upcoming model would be powered by the same set of engines that power the current car. Powertrain details are-
- 1.3 liter Multijet diesel engine producing 75 bhp and 197 Nm
- 1.3 liter Multijet diesel engine producing 90 bhp and 209 Nm
- 1.2 liter petrol engine producing 68 bhp and 96 Nm
- 1.4 liter petrol engine producing 90 bhp and 115 Nm
All the motors mentioned here come mated to a five speed manual gearbox.
The visual upgrades that the Fiat Punto facelift carries include-
- New headlamps that look like those on the Fiat Avventura
- Updated front bumper
- New front griile
- New fog lamps
- New taillamps with LED fixtures
- Revised rear bumper.
- All-new dashboard that comes from the Linea facelift (Please note — This new dashboard boasts of a dual tone black-beige color combo, a new center console and a highly revised instrument cluster. CLICK HERE for next Fiat Punto facelift interior image. )
Stay tuned to Motoroids for more 2014 Fiat Punto facelift images and launch details