And the highly anticipated Yamaha R25 production model has been spotted again and while these new Yamaha R25 Production Model Images don’t reveal anything new, they do give us a hint that the Production Spec R25 launch is closer than we earlier thought it to be. These Yamaha R25 Production Model Images, like the ones we saw earlier, were taken in Indonesia, which will become the first market to get this bike. Here, along with these new Yamaha R25 Production Model images, we’ve presented to you all the images and details we know of the upcoming model.
- CLICK HERE for our earlier story on Yamaha R25 production model.
- Our Complete Coverage of Yamaha R25
- Why the Yamaha R25 might NOT be worth the wait
Some images of the bike’s profile–
And the Rear —
Some More Images —
If speculations are to believed, Yamaha Indonesia has already commenced the production of the R25 and the Yamaha R25 launch is expected to happen in June end. The Yamaha R25 India launch is expected to happen towards the end of this year. Here are some details of the upcoming model —
- The bike doesn’t look much like the M1 inspired Yamaha R25 Concept, which might be a put off for some
- It has an aggressively styled front with twin front headlights
- Unlike we what we were expecting, the bike doesn’t get USD Forks
- Digital speedometers console with white backligh
- Pilot lamp positioned between the front headlights, much like the R6
- Rear tyre seems to be 130 (or 140) cross-section
- Rear LED taillamp
- Stubby end can
The production spec Yamaha R25 would be a powered by a parallel twin 250cc engine that is expected to have a ma power of 34PS. Stay tuned to Motoroids India for more updates on the Yamaha R25 production model.
New Images from — BonsaiBiker