The upcoming Mahindra Scorpio facelift has been caught yet again. However, these recent pictures reveal more details, which were not known earlier. We have seen spy pics of the SUV wearing a Bolero like grille and circular headlights, but now the latest set of pics reveal the new headlight design.
Here are the few new details about the upcoming facelifted Scorpio:
- The test mule spotted was a top-end variant, which suggest that the features mentioned below could be limited to this specific variant.
- The car will receive projector headlamps, with a smoked effect.
- The bonnet scoop has been refreshed and now looks much better integrated.
- The tail lamps have been redesigned, with a rectangular profile.
- The test mule features beige interiors with wood inserts.
- AC vents are now rectangular in shape.
- The infotainment system has been upgraded. A touch screen module may be offered.
- The instrumentation cluster has been redesigned.
- The Scorpio will continue the 7 seat arrangement in a 2+3+2 layout. Similar to the current Scorpio, the last two seats face each other.
The Mahindra Scorpio facelift will be offered wih the same 2.2 liter mHawk turbo diesel engine, which generates 120 bhp of max power and 290 Nm of torque. This engine may be mated to a 6 speed manual transmission for the facelift.
With the facelift, the car will also see few additions to the equipment list. We can expect Mahindra to showcase the Scorpio facelift at the 2014 Delhi Auto Expo in February. With the SUV segment competition on the rise like never before, do you think the upcoming Mahindra Scorpio facelift will struggle to sell ? Do let us know your thoughts by penning your comments in the comments section below.
Stay tuned to Motoroids for more dope on the upcoming 2014 Mahindra Scorpio facelift.
Pic courtesy: CarToq