It has emerged that Suzuki. . .nay. . Suzuka Racing Motorcycle (believe you me, these exist!) has launched their range of thoroughbred motocross and off road racing bikes in India. The Suzuka range of off road bikes consist of three bikes in 225-250cc range.
Here are details of Suzuka off road bikes in India:
1. SRM 250cc AC (2 valves): Powered by an air cooled 223cc, two valve, four stroke engine, this bike enjoys a max power of 16.3PS @ 7000rpm and a peak torque of 17.5Nm @ 5500rpm. The bike has a top speed of 120kph.
2. SRM 250cc WC (2 valves): Powered by a water cooled of the 223cc, two valve, four stroke engine that powers the above bike, the 250cc WC’ has same power and torque figures.
3. SRM 250cc WC (4 valves): Powered by a 250cc four-valve, liquid-cooled engine that has a max power of 22.4 PS and and peak torque of 20 Nm, this bike is the priciest and the most powerful of the lot. The bike has a top speed of 135kph and has a weight of 116.5 kgs.
SRM bikes price in India starts from INR 3.4 Lakhs. Here is the Suzuka Racing Motorcycle price list in India-
- SRM 250cc AC (2 valves): Rs 3.4 Lakhs
- SRM 250cc WC (2 valves): Rs 3.45 Lakhs
- SRM 250cc WC (4 valves): Rs 3.65 Lakhs
*All Prices ex-showroom Pune
All the three models have ABS as standard. However, these bikes are not street legal and are meant for competition only. What do you think about these bikes here? Do share your thoughts by penning them down in the comments section below.