The Kawasaki Ninja created quite a buzz in the sports touring motorcycle category in 2011. And with the price tag of around 5.5-6 lakh, the bike was selling like a hot cake. The 649cc parallel-twin engine on this motorcycle produces 72 bhp and puts out 64Nm of torque.
Many owners used the motorcycle in its stock condition. Trying to make their Ninja 650 unique, people added aftermarket exhaust, windshields and many more. But none of the Ninja 650s are as radical as the “Project Invictus – ADVNinja650” customised by avid motorcyclist Dipesh Shah.
The Project Invictus – ADVNinja650 is a dual Sport Adventure motorcycle version of the Kawasaki’s 650cc sports touring version. What’s special about this project is that the whole mod is a bolt-on kit for 2012 onward Ninja models.
In terms of protection and safety of rider and the motorcycle, Shah has added components such as custom made Radiator guard, Coolant Reservoir Guard and Engine Crash Bar. He has also added SW Motech Engine Skid/Bash Plate and Moose Racing Hand Guards which are available in the market.
Keeping the touring and adventure nature of the motorcycle in mind Shah has added parts that help to the riding aid and utility of the motorcycle. The list of components added are:
- Side Stand Extension (Custom Made)
- Touring Wind Screen (Custom Made)
- Luggage pannier (with 15L additional Fuel carrying capacity) (Custom Made)
- Redline+ Gel Seat
- Headlights are Halogen H3/55W Dual Projector with Angel Eyes & KTM Duke Turn Indicator(Custom Made)
- Rear Indicator Bracket to Fit any Universal Turn Indicators & Specifically for KTM Duke indicator.(Custom Made)
- Mounting Bracket for Meter Console (Custom Made)
- Three Mode 10W CREE Auxiliary LED Projector Lights (Custom Made)
- Front Pirelli MT60 110/90-17 Tire
- Rear Kings 130/70-17 Tire
- Pro Taper handlebar
- 12V car & 5V USB Charger
Shah has put in a lot of effort into his Ninja and you can see it instantaneously. What do you think of his project? Do share your thoughts through comments below.
CLICK HERE to checkout the complete picture gallery of Project Invictus – ADVNinja650.