Thanks to the latest report by TAI, it seems like the Tata Aria facelift launch is just around the corner. After being spotted testing in and around Pune on several occasions, the first batch of updated Aria has already been dispatched to the dealers and the Tata Aria facelift launch is expected to happen next week.
The Tata Aria facelift will come with a BS IV compliant 2.2 liter VARICOR four cylinder turbo diesel engine, which produces 150 PS of max power and 320 Nm of peak torque. The engine delivers an ARAI certified fuel efficiency of 15.05 kmpl for the Tata Aria facelift.
Some highlights of the Tata Aria facelift include:
- 4×4 Adapterra
- Tata Blue 5 connect
- NAVTEQ- Navigation system
- Rain sensing wipers and auto headlamps
- Top-of-the-line Pride variant comes with smoked headlamps
- Top-of-the-line Pride variant comes with 6 speakers and 4 tweeter Harman music system
- Top-of-the-line Pride variant comes with 6 airbags, ESP and TCS
- Climate control available only on the Pride variant
- Electrically powered mirrrors
- Full leather upholstery
- 17 inch alloys on the Pride variant; other two get 16 inch steel rims
The Tata Aria facelift is available in three exterior color options :
- Pearl White
- Arctic Silver
- Quartz Black
The Tata Aria hasn’t been received well by the Indian car buying lot. The car has suffered from poor sales mainly due to its premium pricing. The brand image took such a big hit that later on, even when Tata Motors resorted to offering heavy discounts, the Aria failed to move from the showroom floors. With the facelift, Tata will be aiming to vitalize the sales performance of Aria.
We await the official communication from Tata Motors about the Aria facelift.
Stay tuned to Motoroids for more updates on the Tata Aria facelift launch details.
Source : TAI