The freshly revealed and highly anticipated Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 will be available in four, familiar Maruti trims – LX, LXi, VXi and VXi(O). [Click here for a detailed images]
As expected, the entry-level LX trim is pretty bare and the only features offered are:-
- Manual AC with heating function
- Front and rear integrated headrests
- Fabric upholstery.
Additionally, the LXi trim gets:-
- Power steering
- Tailgate release button
- Child-lock for the rear doors
- Internally-adjustable right wing mirror.
Over and above this, the VXi trim adds:-
- Factory-fitted double-DIN audio system with two speakers and USB and Aux-in connectivity
- Central locking
- Front power windows
- Buzzer warning for the headlamps
- Digital clock
- Rear parcel tray
- Wheel caps.
The range-topping VXi(O) trim adds:-
- Driver airbag
- Front fog lamps
- Key-less entry.
The new Maruti Alto K10 will be avialble in both petrol and CNG guises, apart from a class-first automatic transmission(AMT).
Source: Autocar India