One of the most sophisticated and technological naked bike, originating from the RSV4, has now become more powerful thanks to the exceptional aPRC electronic system and a new exhaust design. The New 2015 Aprilia Tuono V4 R aPRC ABS retains all the important updates introduced on the 2014 model such as Racing ABS (3 maps + off), Brembo M432 monobloc radial front calipers, a reshaped fuel tank for improved ergonomics, Sachs fork with one-by-one separated hydraulic adjustments, comfort-oriented suspension setting, and aPRC – one of the most advanced electronics system in production. With the new 2015 model, the power is increased to 170 hp (+3hp) and torque rises 83.3 ft lb (113Nm) thanks to a re-engineered internal exhaust system.
2015 APRILIA TUONO V4 aPRC ABS MAIN FEATURES
- 65° V4 engine, 999.6 cc, 4-stroke, liquid cooled, double overhead camshaft (DOHC), four valves per cylinder
- Max Power 170 hp @ 11,500rpm / Max Torque 83.3 ft lb @ 9500rpm
- Brembo M432 monobloc radial front calipers
- Racing ABS system with 3 map settings + off
- Increased tank capacity, reshaped for improved ergonomics
- Sachs fork with one-by-one separated hydraulic adjustments
- AQS: Quick shifter which doesn’t require closing the throttle or using the clutch
- Advanced Launch control System
- Softer seat padding
- Advanced APRC system with 8 different map settings
- Available in Matte White and Matte Black.