A member from one of the leading two-wheeler forums in the country have managed to click spy pictures of the 2011 Hero Honda Karizma. As expected of Hero Honda, the new bike is not radically different from the current version, but has some subtle styling changes. New stickers, new graphic schemes, but we are damn sure that there won’t be any technical upgrades to the bike. here’s a list of changes on the new bike. The new Karizma is reported to be ready for a January2011 launch.
- The instrument panel now has yellow as the paint colour with Karizma logo emblazoned in the speedo console.
- The ‘R’ logo from the Karizma R logo seems to have been taken away
- The color of the front forks is the same as those on the ZMR
- There is a reflector on the flanks of the engine cowl
- The height of the handlebar is reported to be slightly lower than the standard Karizma
- The front turn indicators have a silver tinge to them, like those on the ZMR
- There is a Hero Honda badge on handle bar
- There is no two-tone treatment, and the bike has an all-black theme now with the saree guard and chain cover painted in black color as well.
- The tyres are tubeless
- The new bike has a maintenance free battery