It’s that time of the year when we compare all the two-wheelers, irrespective of their displacement and tech specs, which made way to the Indian shores in the year gone by. Unlike most other publications, we do not have a gazillion awards to keep everyone happy. Instead, we let our readers express their views and cast their votes to give us three finalists which would be further evaluated by the expert panel at Motoroids India to find out the ultimate Bike of the Year.
Also our polls for the car of the year are live: Click here to Vote for Motoroids Car of the Year 2016
Starting from puny piddlers to motorcycles with displacement as high as 1800cc, we list all the products that were launched in India in 2015. The list is long and selecting a particular model is a difficult task. So get on with it, choose the 5 best bikes that you think deserve to win the Motoroids Bike of the Year Award 2016.
Remember, you can vote for up to 5 bikes of your choice!
Here is the list of motorcycles that are in the race to grab the top accolades:
Rules and guidelines for voting
- Motorcycles which have been launched from 1st January 2015 to 30th November 2015 have been taken into consideration for these awards. Motorcycles launched between 1st December and 31st December will be considered for Motoroids India Bike of the Year 2017
- You can choose as many as five options for your favorite Bike of the Year
- Only completely overhauled or entirely new products have been included as contenders
- The poll begins on 11th January 2016 and closes on 31st January 2016
- Votes gathered via polls on Motoroids’ Facebook, Twitter and Google+ pages will also be counted
- Voters have been given an option to vote for upto 5 bikes to get a deeper understanding of which motorcycles the customers think are the most important for the market.
- Apart from the Bike of the Year 2016 Awards, Motoroids will also release a Top Five Motorcycles 2016 list as well. These will be the top five motorcycles getting the maximum votes.
The list is long so start rooting for your favourite motorcycle to help it win Motoroids Bike of the Year award.