Continuing its drive to provide its customers a delightful and hassle-free ownership experience and strive to become the ‘Mercedes of Service’, India’s largest luxury car maker Mercedes-Benz launched its new standard mobility solutions–Mobilo Plus and Mobilo Lite. Mobilo Plus, is complimentary for the customers up to three years of vehicle purchase and can be bought from the 4 th to 8th year of the life of the car. It starts for as low as INR 3,999/- (Inclusive of all taxes).
The first-of-its-kind program in the luxury car industry, Mobilo empowers Mercedes-Benz customers to stay on the go without worrying about any unfavorable circumstances on the road. Mobilo Lite is a complimentary service offered by authorized dealers for 365 days from the last periodic service availed.
The Mobilo Lite service is applicable for customers, who carry out their periodic maintenance at least once a year with a Mercedes-Benz authorized service centre and is valid up to one year from the date of last Periodic Maintenance Service. With these initiatives, Mercedes-Benz sets yet another benchmark in the luxury car industry.
The Mobilo Plus Service supports in the following events:
- Mechanical, electrical or accidental breakdown
- Battery problems: Flat battery
- Fuel problems: Out of fuel, contaminated fuel or incorrect fuel
- Key problems: Locked keys, lost keys or broken keys
- Tyre problems: Puncture, bolts or valve-related issues
- Road traffic incident where the vehicle is immobilized
Benefits offered to Customers under Mobilo Plus Service:
- Complimentary roadside repairs
- Complimentary towing (in case of mechanical, electrical or accidental breakdown)
- Complimentary taxi service up to 50 km from breakdown location
- Replacement vehicle (mechanical or electrical breakdown)
- Onward/return travel (economy class for passengers legally allowed in the vehicle)
- Hotel accommodation (maximum 3 nights)
- Legal advice & medical coordination as required.