Mercedes-Benz India announced its association with Continental Tyres to offer a range of Mercedes-Benz Approved Tyres. The association with Continental Tyres is crucial in introducing the range of Mercedes-Benz Approved Tyres, to the currently available range of product offering from the brand with the Three Pointed Star. Mercedes-Benz India also chose Continental Tyres as the preferred tyre supplier for the year 2017 for supplying to the replacement market across its dealerships.
The launch of ‘Mercedes-Benz Approved Tyres’ is integral to the after-sales initiative, ‘My Mercedes, My Service’ campaign. The campaign aims at enhancing the customer’s ownership experience manifold, thus making after-sales experience as the new differentiator in the luxury car segment.
Mercedes-Benz dealerships will be a one-shop stop for the entire process of tyre changing. The Mercedes-Benz technicians will provide their expertise in tyre fitment, wheel balancing and alignment. Mercedes-Benz India will also support on all technical concerns by addressing them through a single window for faster resolutions.
Mercedes-Benz Approved high quality tyres:
The technical specifications of the Mercedes-Benz Approved Continental tyres matches the specifications suited for Mercedes-Benz vehicles. Continental Tyres also focus on aspects during tyre development like safety, which equates grip and short braking distance; and also comfort enabling a quiet and smooth ride.
Mercedes-Benz Approved Tyres have the following benefits:
- All Continental passenger tyres are asymmetric.
- Inner edge: Optimized for comfort with siping & special shoulder groove designs
- Outer edge: Denser & optimized for handling & braking performance
- All Continental passenger tyres have silica compound technology
- Each tyre has its own unique compound, just for that tyre
- Silica reduces rolling resistance for better fuel efficiency & lower CO2 emissions
- It also helps the tyre stop much shorter in the wet than a standard tyre compound
- Conti Sport Contact 5, 5P & 5 SUV range of tyres also come with Black Chilli compound that provides fast and short braking on both wet and dry roads. The tyres are also equipped with Continental noise breaker technology, which reduces audible road noise, and improves the comfort level in the cabin.
Commenting on the association, Roland Folger, MD & CEO, Mercedes-Benz India said that at Mercedes-Benz, they are committed to enhance the After-Sales experience of their customers, as they believe; service excellence will be the key differentiator in the luxury car industry. With this conviction,they introduced the innovative and successful ‘My Mercedes, My Service’ programme in 2016, and today the introduction of the ‘Mercedes-Benz Approved Tyres’ in association with their global partners Continental Tyres, is an extension of their customer centricity even further. Thiss trategic collaboration firmly reiterates their unwavering commitment towards achieving service excellence in the luxury automotive segment. The technologically advanced Mercedes-Benz vehicles also enjoy the lowest cost of ownership in the luxury car segment, and this strategic initiative will go a long way in further reducing cost of ownership and enhancing customer satisfaction.