Maruti Suzuki showcased the Swift Volt Edition at the Auto Expo 2014. Many of our readers were impressed seeing the images and were curious about the launch of the car. Now, according to a report by IAB, the Maruti Suzuki Swift Volt Edition will cost INR 2.15 lakh more than the normal Swift.
Image of the Swift Volt at a Delhi dealership obtained by IAB
The Maruti Suzuki Swift Volt Edition was showcased along with the other customized cars by the car maker to gauge the public response. Now, it seems Maruti has decided to offer the kit at the aforementioned price.
According to the IAB report, the car is up on sale at a dealership in Delhi, which is a VDi trim. The Maruti Suzuki Swift VDi costs 5.99 lakh INR in Delhi, and with the kit costing 2.15 lakh INR, the Swift Volt Edition will be priced at 8.14 lakh INR in Delhi.
Extra additions on the Maruti Suzuki Swift Volt Editon include:
- Projector headlamps with LED daytime running lamps (DRL’s)
- LED fog lamps
- LED tail lamps
- New front bumper and side skirts
- Revised grille with red inserts
- New Gear knob
- Bonnet decals
- Matte black wrap on tail gate
- Roof finished in red
- Chrome accents on door handles, gear lever housing and center console
- Black alloy wheels with a new design
- Dual tone red-black interiors
Do you think the extra cost of 2.15 lakh INR above the normal Swift is justified for the kit on offer ? Let us know your thoughts by penning them in the comments section below.