Only yesterday we reported Maruti Suzuki Ciaz will come with CVT instead of AMT. Now, the Ciaz sedan has been spied inside out in Delhi.
The Ciaz test mule seen here is the top end version. The features visible in the spy pics are :
- Engine Start Stop button near the steering wheel
- Rear AC vents
- Alloy wheels
- Dual tone black and beige interiors
- Leather seats
- Front armrest
The Maruti Suzuki Ciaz will ride on the same platform that underpins the Ertiga MPV. Powering the Ciaz will be the 1.4 liter petrol and the 1.3 liter diesel engines from the Ertiga MPV. Unlike the international model, the India spec Ciaz won’t get dual exhaust pipes. As can be seen in the pic, Maruti has fitted a reflector in place of the exhaust pipe.
CLICK THE IMAGE FOR A HIGH RESOLUTION VERSION
The Maruti Suzuki Ciaz will be available in L, V and Z trim levels and the highlights of these trims include:
- L and V variants will come shod with 185/60R15 spec tires
- Z variant will come with meatier 195/55 R16 Tires
- Steering wheel will be shared with the Ertiga
- Z trim level will come with keyless entry
- The V and Z trims will come with electric folding mirrors
- L spec will come with steel rims, V spec variant with 15 inch alloys and Z spec gets 16 inch alloys
- 1.3 litre Multijet Diesel Engine will get Hydraulic Mounts and Heavy damping for Low NVH levels
- Rear Bench legroom will be better than SX4
Stay tuned to Motoroids for more updates on the Maruti Suzuki Ciaz India launch and other details.
Images via GaadiWaadi