Here is a detailed image gallery.
The new Apache RTR 200 4V has been priced at Rs 88,990 ex-showroom Delhi. ABS version will not go on sale as of now. The official prices of the fuel injection and Pirelli tyres equipped Apache RTR 200 4V are still not confirmed. The fuel injected variant with Pirelli Tyres installed is speculated to carry a tag of Rs 1.08 lakh ex-showroom Delhi while the ABS installed version is expected to be priced at Rs 1.15 lakh.
The new Apache RTR 200 4V would be available in two variants – Carburetor and Fuel Injection. Buyers can also opt for Pirelli tyres at an additional cost. A full digital instrument cluster will display all the information.
Mechanical details revealed – The new TVS Apache RTR 200 will receive an advance four valve racing O3C oil-cooled oversquare, five speed engine with balancer shaft mechanism. The engine churns out 20.5 PS of power @ 8500 rpm and 18.1 Nm of torque @ 7000 rpm. The new Apache RTR 200 also comes with a EFI variant and will be available in Indian and international markets
The event has started as the top management takes the journalists present at the event through the past of the upcoming products.
TVS will reveal its much awaited Apache RTR 200 4V in a matter of minutes and our boy Ayan Ghosh is at the launch event to bring you all the LIVE updates and his first ride experience. So while we await more details from him, here is what we know about the upcoming Apache RTR 200.
The images of the motorcycle was recently leaked online where the Apache RTR 200 4V was seen sans camouflage through a brochure. The photos that surfaced seemed to be of the official brochure or presentation and revealed almost every detail of the upcoming bike.
- Cosmetically, the TVS Apache RTR 2004V would come equipped with a conventional headlamp cluster snug into a head unit with minimal fairing. The standard headlamp is flanked by edgy, C-shaped LED DRL strips on either side. The cluster provides the Apache with a refreshed aggressive look. The all-digital instrument console will display:
- A tachometer sans red-lining indicators placed on top of the panel
- A digital clock, gear position indicator and an service reminder icon is huddled to the left of the panel
- The speedometer sits at the center of display with a fuel indicator below it
- The Odometer, trip meters dwell in the extreme right corner of the display
- Tell-tale indicators like, turn lights, fuel, neutral, ABS – are placed on the plastic panel housing the digital display
Mechanically, the new Apache RTR 200 4V will be propelled by a 197.75 cc 4-stroke, oil cooled single pot engine that will generate peak power of 21 PS at 9000 rpm and a max torque of 17.5 Nm at 7000 rpm. The power will be pushed to the rear wheel by a 5-speed transmission.
That’s all what we know till now. Stay tuned and keep refreshing this page for all the latest updates about the new TVS Apache 200.