JCB India Ltd., India’s largest manufacturer of Construction Equipment today unveiled The New JS205LC Tracked Excavator, developed and manufactured in India for the Indian market. With its rugged structure, best-in-class operator controls and whole range of technological innovations, the JS205LC is all set to create a new benchmark in the premium Excavator segment in India. Low fuel consumption in excavation results in fuel savings worth Rs 1.3 lacs per year.
“Today is a very proud day for JCB India. Once again, JCB raises the bar in innovation with the launch of New Tracked Excavator – JS205LC. The new 20 tonne Excavator offers best fuel efficiency, coupled with better performance and productivity.” said Mr. Vipin Sondhi, MD & CEO, JCB India. “Our aim is to innovate and design products that meet our customers’ needs and helps them in growing their business.”
JS205LC is well suited for applications such as Earthwork, Quarrying, and Road Construction etc. The new Excavator comes with the Gross Engine Power of 106KW and a bucket capacity of 0.8 cu.m – 1.02 cu.m.
1) Reliable Structure – The heavy duty boom has been designed with 22% bigger sections for high durability and strength. Arm Sections are 12% deeper and 7% wider to provide high strength
2) Unparalleled fuel efficiency – JS205LC provides choice of Power and Economy modes. JCB’s advanced load sensing hydraulic system has been designed for lower energy needs which helps in fuel saving of worth Rs. 1.3 lacs per year
3) Best – in – class performance – Excellent bucket and dipper tear out forces results in high output and faster completion of work especially in hard strata. JS 205LC provides improved efficiency by 10% (tonnes per litre)
4) Low maintenance cost – JCB’s Plexus Oil Filter System extends hydraulic oil life to upto 5000hrs which reduces the maintenance cost
5) Ease of serviceability – Compact and easy to handle bonnet is assisted by gas cylinders and helps in easy opening and closing, making periodic maintenance easy and effortless. Another additions being the wire mesh which is provided to avoid clogging of radiator and oil cooler
6) Operator comfort & safety – Ergonomically placed operator controls and roof hatch aided by rear sliding window increases operator efficiency. The new JS205LC also comes with an AC option. Audio and visual alerts provided in instrumental panel for air filter blockage, low coolant level, high hydraulic oil temperature. Belly guard for lower frame and under covers for upper frame
JCB also proudly announces the addition of JCB 432ZX Wheel Loader in its wide range of products. With the ability to dump at the centre of Wagon & High Bodied Trucks, the New JCB 432ZX is regarded as the most productive Wheel Loader.