The country’s largest passenger car exporter and the second largest automobile manufacturer, Hyundai Motor India Ltd. today announced the 23rd edition of the nationwide ‘Free Car Care Clinic’. An effort to connect with its customers, the program will be held from March 29th – April 8th, 2017 at all Hyundai service outlets across the country. The Free Car Care Clinic will offer comprehensive 90 Point Car Health Check-up with examination of the engine, transmission, electrical system, under-body, AC, exterior, etc.
Customers can also avail following benefits along with the Car health check-up:
- Discounts on spare parts, labour charges and other value added services
- Discounts on extended warranty along with excellent offers on exchange of old cars
- To value the long term relationship with its customers, additional discounts for the customers owning vehicles more than 3 years old is offered
- Daily customer gratification through lucky draws to offer 100 free extended warranties
- Shell India as the prime sponsor is also offering attractive schemes and gifts during the camp
Announcing the 23rd Free Car Care Clinic, Mr. Y K Koo, MD & CEO – Hyundai Motor India Ltd., said, “Hyundai is a Customer Centric brand and strives to deliver new values to its customers with advanced products and convenient services. Hyundai’s Free Car Care Clinic program has always received overwhelming response from customers. We ensure enhanced ownership experience along with customer delight and hope to see more participation in the clinics across the country. Under Experience Hyundai initiatives Free car care clinic will strengthen the Service Brand Image of Hyundai as a Caring Brand with a promise to be the Lifetime Partner in Automobile and Beyond.”