Honda SIEL Cars India have launched an upgraded version of their Accord luxury sedan, priced between Rs 19.60 lakh and Rs 25.41 lakh.
“Honda Accord has been one of the most successful premium sedans in its category with over 25000 units sold since its launch in India setting new standards in exclusivity, comfort and safety. Our belief in constantly upgrading our products based on customer feedback prompted this launch of an upgraded version of the ‘Accord’ with unique styling in combination with luxurious features,” Honda Siel Cars India ( HSCI ) President and CEO Takashi Nagai said in a statement.
The Accord has registered sales of over 25,000 units since its launch in India. The new Accord will be available in two options, a 2.4-litre giving 177bhp costing Rs 19.60-20.36 lakh and a 3.5-litre giving 281bhp with a Rs 25.41 lakh price tag.
Following are the changes incorporated in the new Honda Accord
- New Chrome accentuated front grille
- Rear chrome garnish
- Modified New front bumper
- The Sunroof now comes as standard across the Accord range
- Steering mounted cruise control system
- Wooden panel inserts on the interiors.
- Improved audio system for improved usability & readability
- New alloy wheels for the V6 version