Hero Honda has launched a new, facelifted version of their 150cc Hunk. In a bid to fend off increasing competition in the segment, Hero Honda has refreshed the bike and added new features to make it a more appealing proposition. The 150cc engine of the bike remains unaltered, although it has been tuned to meet the new emission norms.
The Hero Honda new Hunk in its latest avatar produces peak power of [email protected] rpm and 12.8 Nm of torque @ 6500 rpm.
The new Hunk gets a slew of changes. Here’s the list
- The new Hunk gets tubeless tyres.
- The visor on the headlamp is new
- Instrumentation console gets a digital speedometer. The instrumentation console itself is new as well with an analogue tachometer
- New LED tail lamps
- New exhaust muffler cover
- Disc brakes at front and rear
- The Tank is now a bit more muscular and is slightly redesigned for a brawnier appeal
- The front fender too gets its share of extra beef, and now looks more muscular and chiseled
- The bike is available in six colours out which three are new
The difference between the price of the Hunk with front only and front and rear discs is Rs 3000. The front disc only bike will cost Rs 61534 in Mumbai (ex-showroom). Check out the video of the new Hunk below for more details of the details