After showcasing the 2014 Ford Fiesta facelift at the Auto Expo 2014 in February, Ford is all set to launch the facelifted model in India soon.
Now, according to a new report, it has surfaced that the new 2014 Fiesta will be launched in India with a diesel powerplant only. This engine will the 1.5 liter turbocharged diesel engine which will churn out a max power of 90 bhp and will come mated to a 5 speed manual gearbox. At a later stage, the 1.0 liter Ecoboost from the Ecosport may be offered in the Fiesta. This 1.0 liter turbocharged petrol unit churns out 123 bhp pf max power.
The new 2014 Ford Fiesta facelift will be available in three trim levels :
The equipment offered on the Ford Fiesta includes :
- Fog lamps
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel
- Auto climate control
- Body-coloured mirrors and door handles
- Cruise control
- Footwell lamps
- Guide me home headlamps
- Split-folding rear seat
- Driver’s seat height adjustment
- Remote locking
- Electrically adjustable mirrors
- Six-speaker CD, USB and aux-capable audio system
- Alloy wheels
- Automatic headlamps and wipers
- Puddle lamps
- Electrically folding mirrors
- Keyless entry and go
- Rear parking sensors
- Ambient cabin lighting
- Advanced digital trip computer with real-time fuel economy and distance-to-empty readings
- Sync with the ‘Emergency Assist’ safety feature
- ABS with EBD
- 2 airbags
On the interior front, the new Fiesta will come with a dual tone grey-and-black theme, but the dashboard inserts will be finished differently for each of the three trims. It also gets the EcoSport’s cool blue lighting theme for the instruments and screen.
The new Ford Fiesta facelift India launch is set to happen sometime in mid-June. Stay tuned to Motoroids for more dopen on the Fiesta facelift launch and other details.
via : Autocar