With the Geneva Auto show just a month away Ferrari is all ready to steal the spotlight with its new Ferrari FF. This powerful machine will replace Ferraris flagship 612 Scaglietti at the top model range. While we had told you about this supercar when it was announced, Ferrari has now released some more dynamic pictures of this car. We are putting up the two new pictures here.
The four seated FF is packed with is a host of new features some of which are
– First Ferrari to have the all wheel drive.
– A new chassis featuring independent suspensions with magnetically adjustable dampers.
– Double Clutch Transmission.
– Intelligent predictive torque distribution technology.
– Brembo Carbon Ceramic Brakes.
– 6.3 litre V12 Engine
– 651hp and 683Nm of torque
– 0-100 in just 3.7 seconds
– Weight is just 1790kg
– Top speed is 335km\hr