Faurecia, the world’s sixth-largest automotive equipment supplier, will be exhibiting its innovative technologies and products on its 500 m² booth B12 in Hall 5.1, at the International Motor Show (IAA), which will be held from September 12-22, 2013 (press days on September 10-11) on the trade fair grounds of Messe Frankfurt. (Germany).
Faurecia is a global leader in each of its four core businesses: Automotive Seating, Emissions Control Technologies, Interior Systems and Automotive Exteriors. With its extensive industry experience and deep insights into the world’s major automotive markets, Faurecia will be focusing its exhibits around the four key themes that drive its innovation strategy:
– Materials and processes for lighter cars;
– Emissions control technologies for greener cars;
– Comfort and style options for differentiated cars; and
– Premium quality product leadership.
During this major automotive exhibition, Faurecia will be showcasing its innovative solutions and products in its four core activities. Highlights include:
- Dynamic Seat Frame, demonstrating global market leadership, includes the entire set of comfort technologies (electronics, mechatronics and pneumatics) combined with weight reduction to offer the highest safety standards. The Oasis concept seat gathers the full-scope of Faurecia’s know-how in innovation and technology for ultra-premium seats
- Performance 2.0 the ultimate experience full-size interior concept showcasing leading-edge innovations in particular for decoration, connectivity and ergonomic design, as well as the Bio-Attitude Wall, a full set of renewable materials for vehicle interiors focusing on weight and CO2 reduction
- Active Sound Technologies for personalized vehicle exhaust sound design; and
- Composite Future, a scale-one demonstrator of Faurecia’s vision for composite body parts, semi structural and structural parts showcasing important weight reduction.
Faurecia Group senior management executives and will be present at this exhibition. Reporters and industry professionals are welcome to visit the Faurecia booth B12 in exhibition Hall 5.1, to exchange insights with the Faurecia executives and experts.