We reported in detail when Toyota Kirloskar Motor (TKM) showcased the Toyota Etios Cross at the recently conducted Auto Expo 2014 and also when the website of the Toyota Etios Cross went live.
The bookings for the car have commenced across the country with a payment of INR 50,000. The prices will announced at the launch of the car which will be happening in the month of May.
The new Toyota Etios Cross will be available in three engine options –
- 1.5 L Petrol (Max power- 90 PS @ 5600 rpm)
- 1.2 L Petrol (Max power- 80 PS @ 5600 rpm)
- 1.4 L Diesel (Max power- 68 PS @ 3800 rpm)
Here is the video footage of the Toyota Etios Cross:
The new Toyota Etios Cross is nothing but a more ‘macho’ looking version of the Etios Liva, and should appeal to those who have been looking for a rugged ‘five-door’ but have been staying away from SUV’s due to their bulk size. The Toyota Etios Cross is equipped with plastic body cladding, faux skid plats, new design alloy wheels and roof rails.
The Toyota Etios Cross is equipped with some additional equipment such as :
- Height adjustable driver seat
- Leather wrapped steering
- Audio system with Bluetooth, USB and Aux-in
- Steering mounted audio controls
- OVRM’s with indicators.
- Rear window defogger
- Centrally mounted tachometer and speedometer unit with a digital clock
Stay tuned to Motoroids for more updates on the Toyota Etios Cross launch and other details.