Seen here are 2015 Mercedes C Class brochure scans that have been uploaded by Mercedes Passion Blog.
These brochure scans confirm that the 2015 Mercedes C Class will be launched with as many as three engine options –
- C 220 BlueTec
- C 180
- C 200.
Also, the car will come in as many as four trim levels-
The standard trim level will come with steel wheels, while all other trims will come with 16 inch alloy wheels. While Standard gets a single-zone air-conditioner, others enjoy a dual-zone unit.
The 2015 Mercedes C Class C220 CDI is powered by a 2,143 cc four-cylinder diesel engine that has a max power of 170 PS @ 3,000-4,000 RPM and peak torque of 400 Nm @ 1,400-2,800 RPM. This motor comes attached to a 6-speed manual/7-speed dual clutch automatic transmission.
The petrol engine on offer is a 1,991 cc four-cylinder unit delivers 156 PS on C 180 variant and 184 PS on the C 200 variant.
The C220 CDI will go on sale in Germany with a starting price of 38,675 EUR, the C 180 for 33,558 Euros and C 200 for 36,414 Euros.
Options available on the new C Class include-
- 7G-TRONIC Plus (2,499 Euros)
- AIRMATIC air suspension (1,416.10 Euros)
- Seat comfort package (238 Euros)
- Seat climate control for driver and passenger (1285.20 Euros)
- 40/20/40 split rear seat (345.10 Euros)
- AIR BALANCE package (398.65 Euros)
- LED headlight (1,029 Euros)
- Panoramic sunroof (2106.30 Euros)
- Head-Up display (1,178.10 Euros)
- Burmester surround sound system (922.25 Euros)
Mercedes Benz will officially reveal the details of the new 2015 Mercedes C CLass on the interweb later today. The new car will make its public debut at the NAIAS 2014 (Detroit Auto Show) in January next year.
Stay tuned to Motoroids for more dope on the new 2015 Mercedes C Class
Go to next page for 2015 Mercedes C Class Brochure scans