Here’s one of the most extreme Bajaj Pulsar 220 modifications that we’ve come across in the recent past. The motorcycle was customised as a cafe racer, and christened “BULLDOG” by Visakhapatnam based WildCraft Custom Motorcycles and they’ve given the Bajaj Pulsar 220 a complete makeover. There is no mention of any mechanical upgrades and thus we’d assume that it continues with the stock engine on the Bajaj Pulsar 220.
The chassis has been modified, and all body panels replaced for a unique look. Upfront is a Royal Enfield Continental GT sourced headlight in a custom casing for a stretched look. Behind the headlight is a pair of clip-on handlebar, again sourced from the Royal Enfield cafe racer. The front blinkers have been integrated into the handlebar. The complete list of modifications include:
- Modified chassis frame.
- Custom made Fuel tank with LED BULLDOG logos.
- Custom made rear cowl with LED strip.
- Royal Enfield continental GT handle bars.
- Royal Enfield head light with custom made stretched aluminum casing.
- Custom made toolbox with brass cap, separate oil supply to chain sprocket for lubrication, stainless steel sprocket cover on left.
- Custom made flat cafe racer seat with low sitting position.
- Ignition key under seat.
- Mobile pouch with charging cable on battery box.
- Custom made carbon-fibre engine cover and radiator cover.
- LED spot light on left, signal lights on handle bar ends.
- 120/80R17 size tyres for both front and back with custom lettering.
- Custom made Rear view mirrors.
- Custom made short exhaust.
Check out the motorcycle in action in the video below:
It does have a few rough edges but it’s a commendable job done by WildCraft Custom Motorcycles. Check out some more images of the Bajaj Pulsar 220 BULLDOG through the image gallery below.