- Fresh crop of Bajaj Pulsar 200SS digital illustrations surface
- Bajaj Pulsar 200SS launch could happen in mid-2014
- Bajaj Pulsar 200SS India debut at Auto Expo 2014
Just a day earlier, we brought to you several fresh Bajaj Pulsar 200SS images that were taken while the bike was testing on Indian public roads. (Click here to go to our earlier story)
BAL will most likely showcase the highly anticipated Pulsar 200SS at the upcoming Auto Expo 2014 here are a handful of speculative renderings of the upcoming bike.
Visually, the Bajaj Pulsar 200SS will-
- Have a front full-fairing
- Have a stubby exhaust that would be positioned on the bike’s right (200NS has an underbelly exhaust)
- Have many body panels that WON’T be shared with 200NS
- Have a set of projector headlights
- Have a set of indicators that could come from the 200 Duke
- Have a LED taillight
Other revelations from various spy pics that we have seen so far are-
- The Bajaj Pulsar 200SS will most likely have a ‘tourer-friendly’ set of clip ons
- The 200SS will boast of Steel braided brake hoses and ABS.
- The Pulsar 200SS will share its suspension with the 200NS
The Bajaj Pulsar 200NS will be powered by the a four valve, four stroke, single pot 200cc engine that should have max power of around 25PS. The motor could have a peak torque of 1.92 kgm.
The 200SS would be a direct rival to Yamaha R15 and Honda CBR150R. We expect the Bajaj Pulsar 200SS price to be around INR 1.20 lakhs.
Stay tuned to Motoroids for more updates on the upcoming Bajaj Pulsar 200SS.
Source – Riotengine