- Chevrolet Beat facelift India launch takes place
- Prices start at IR 4.06 lakhs
Unveiled back at the 2012 Paris Motor Show, the Chevrolet Beat facelift has finally made it to India. Launched at the ongoing Auto Expo 2014, the car has gone on sale at a starting price of INR 4.06 lakhs.
As can be seen in the images we have here, the Chevrolet Beat facelift sports a refreshed bumper, new grille and revised fog lamps. Also, select variants of the Beat get steering mounted audio controls and other new features, all of which work to make the car more appealing.
Powering the updated Beat would be the same 1.2 liter petrol and 1.0 liter diesel engines that power the current car. These motors have max power figures of 85 PS and 59 PS respectively. The petrol and diesel variants have an ARAI certified fuel efficiency of 18.6 kmpl and 25.44 kmpl respectively, The Beat is also available with an LPG variant that has a fuel mileage of 13.3 kmpl.
Following is the new Chevrolet Beat facelift pricelist for Indian car market-
- Chevrolet Beat 1.2 MY 14- 4.06 Lakhs
- Chevrolet Beat 1.2 LS MY 14 Y 14- 4.33 Lakhs
- Chevrolet Beat 1.2 LT MY 14- 4.74 Lakhs
- Chevrolet Beat 1.2 MY 14 with option pack- 5.26 Lakhs
- Chevrolet Beat 1.2 LS LPG MY14- 4.59 Lakhs
- Chevrolet Beat 1.2 LT LPG MY 14- 5.05 Lakhs
- Chevrolet Beat Diesel 1.0 TDCi MY 14- 4.89 Lakhs
- Chevrolet Beat Diesel 1.0 LS TDCi MY 14- 5.17 Lakhs
- Chevrolet Beat Diesel 1.0 LT TDCi MY 14- 5.60 Lakhs
- Chevrolet Beat Diesel 1.0 LT TDCi MY 14 with optional pack- 6.10 Lakhs