The biggest auto fest of the country is underway. The most exciting cars, the sexiest bikes, the biggest personalities and the latest technology – they are all there at the largest Auto Expo ever held in the country. We know you want to be updated about every single thing, in an exhaustive and authoritative, yet fun and concise manner. Motoroids will be there at the Auto Expo to bring you every update live from New Delhi. We, at Motoroids, will not leave any stone unturned in bringing to you the most exhaustive, the most entertaining and the most complete coverage of the Auto Expo 2010 – before everyone else. Follow us, and we promise you that we’ll put in whatever we have to make sure that you don’t have to go anywhere else.
We have structured the Auto Expo Preview section of the website in such a manner that it’s awfully convenient for you to navigate to any manufacturer without having to seach for anything. Just navigate back to this page from any manufacturer’s page using the ‘Back to the Auto Expo Preview” link and select the manufacturer you are seeking info about from the icons below. Simple!
Auto Expo Highlights : Day One (5th January, 2010)
- Skoda– Launched the Yeti and will unveil the Fabia Greenline tomorrow
- BMW– Unveiled the 5 series GT & X1 & launched the X6 M & 760 Li
- Yamaha– Launched the 2010 YZF R1 & YZF R15
- Audi– Launched the Q7 4.2 TDI & unveiled the Sportback Concept
- Harley Davidson– Revealed the entire line-up for India
- Volkswagen– Launched the Polo and will be in showrooms near you from March, 2010 and also unveiled Pheaton
- Maruti Suzuki– Unveiled the rIII concept, Eeco charge and the SX4 Hybrid
- Honda Motorcycles– Unveiled the 2010 Stunner, the new Dio and the Unicorn Sports Concept
- Honda– Unveiled its ‘Small Car’ concept
- TVS– Unveiled the RTR 180 ABS, RTR 160 racing concept, Qube hybrid scooter concept, 250cc Quad concept, and Scooty Streak Hybrid
- Mercedes Benz– Launched SLS AMG in desert gold colour & unveiled the Fascination Concept
- Tata Motors– Unvieled the new Venture and the Aria. Also revealed Indica Concept S, Magic IRIS Concept, Prima concept and Indica EV
- Jaguar– Unveiled the 2010 XJ and the line up for India. Also on display were the XF & the XK
- Volvo– Trucks unveiled all new ‘VE Series’ trucks like the FH520 today
- Hyundai– unveiled the H-1 Wagon,i-mode Concept, Genesis Coupe, Santa Fe suv & Avante Sedan
- Royal Enfield– unveiled new variants of the Bullet & also revealed the Cafe Racer model
- Mahindra– launched Special Edition Scorpio & Mahindra Navistar launched 2 new Trucks powered by the high performance MaxxForce® 7.2 litre diesel engines
- Mahindra 2 Wheelers– Unveiled Concept Motorcycle and Concept Scooter and on display are the range of Power ScooterS such as the Mahindra Rodeo, Duro and the Flyte.
- Toyota– Unveiled the Prius Hybird, Etios Hatchback and Etios Sedan
Here’s wishing all you guys and your families an incredibly rocking 2010.
Keep revving freely!