Anand Mahindra and the Mahindra Group wishes Mahindra Racing for its 100th Grand Prix, scheduled to take place at Misano – Italy on September 11, 2016. Mahindra Racing is competing as a constructor in its fifth year in the Moto3 class of MotoGP and is the only Indian constructor in the series. Mahindra Racing supplies the Mahindra MGP3O single-cylinder, 4-stroke, 250cc motorcycle to the factory Aspar Mahindra Team and three customer teams. Mahindra also supplies an official Peugeot Motocycles derivative of the MGP3O to the factory Peugeot MC Saxoprint Team.
The 2016 Mahindra Racing line-up includes:
- Aspar Mahindra Team Moto3 – Jorge Martin (SPA), Francesco Bagnaia (ITA)
- Peugeot MC Saxoprint – Albert Arenas (SPA), John Mcphee (GB)
- Platinum Bay Real Estate – Marcos Ramirez (SPA), Darryn Binder (RSA)
- CIP-Unicom Starker- Fabio Spiranelli (ITA), Tatsuki Suzuki (JPN)
- 3570 Team Italia – Stefano Valtulini (ITA), Lorenzo Petrarca (ITA)
Here is the video of Anand Mahindra and the Mahindra Group wishing Mahindra Racing on its 100th Grand Prix. Do let us know your views about Mahindra Racing through the comments section below.