Toyota Kirloskar Motor today announced the launch of the new updated Innova and the Fortuner 4X4 Automatic. The all new Innova will be available in the price range of Rs. 10,51,451 and Rs. 15,80,930, while the new Fortuner will be available in the price range of Rs. 24,17,200 and Rs. 26,49,429 (All prices, Ex-showroom Delhi, post increased excise duty).
The Innova will come with newly designed seats, where both the third and second row can now be folded, a third row roof vent, touch-screen display and promises 13.31 km to a liter of diesel. Toyota also introduced the new Fortuner, which will now be available in a 4×4 automatic variant. The Japanese manufacturer also became the first manufacturer in the mass segment to have standardized front SRS airbags across all models and variants.
Speaking on the occasion of the launch Mr. N Raja, Director & Senior Vice President (Sales & Marketing), Toyota Kirloskar Motor Pvt. Ltd. said; “The Innova and the Fortuner are two very successful products and both these vehicles are trend setters in the Indian automobile industry. Now with the Innova turning 10, it is indeed a proud moment for all of us at Toyota to have witnessed a successful journey for the past decade.”
New Innova’s features
· Dark Grey Dual Tone Alloys
· All new stunning Front Grille
· A touch of Sporty Moulding on the sides
· Rear Chrome Back Door Garnish
· World class GOA body
· Outer mirror cover with turn signal indicator
· Wood Finish Steering Wheel
· New design leather seats
· Oak interior colour
· Third and second row fold
· Wood finish armrest panel
· Third row roof vent
· Touchscreen Display Audio with DVD, CD, USB, Aux-in, Bluetooth functionality with a remote control.
· Standardised front (Driver + passenger) SRS bags
· ABS (anti-lock braking system)