India Yamaha Motor Pvt. Ltd. (IYM) has announced the launch of new colour models to its existing scooter, the ‘Fascino’. The new colour models continue to use the air-cooled, 4-stroke, 113 cc, ‘BLUE CORE’ engine with a continuous variable transmission (CVT) that is claimed to offer fuel efficiency of 66 km/L (under standard test conditions). Prices for the new Yamaha Fascino start from INR 54,593.
The new Fascino will now be available in:
- Glamorous Gold
- Dapper Blue
- Beaming Blue
- Dazzling Grey
- Sizzling Cyan
- Spotlight White
- Sassy Cyan
The new Fascino also has features such as:
- New body styling with dynamic curves embellished with chrome-plating placed on the front fascia along with a new Fascino emblem
- BLUE CORE engine with high combustion efficiency to offer among the best fuel efficiency in the class
- Weight of only 103 kg that contributes to both fuel efficiency and ease of handling
- Stylish new graphics on the front and the sides of the external body
- Dual tone seat-covers with a raise grab-bars to woe customers who value a sense of luxury and quality
You May Like: Yamaha Fascino Review: Glam me up!
Speaking about the new colour options, Roy Kurian, Senior Vice President, Sales & Marketing, Yamaha Motor India Sales Pvt. Ltd. said that the Company is committed to offer exciting upgrades on its product line from time to time. Fascino has always been popular among customers since its launch, owing to its technologically advanced features and stylish appearance. Kurian also added that the enhanced features are targeted towards the young audience who look for fashionable and trendy scooters along with comfort.