The upcoming KTM Duke 390 has been spotted once again, this time in a stationary position revealing some crucial information. A video featuring the highly anticipated motorcycle has surfaced on the web, courtesy Youtube channel Burn and Run. The video features a complete walk around of the upcoming Duke 390 ahead of its launch early next year.
Followings are our observations from the video as follows:
- An all new split headlamp (probably a LED setup)
- Tank extensions on either side
- New LED tail lamp design
- An up-swept exhaust on the right side replacing the underbelly unit
- All new fully digital instrument cluster (likely to be an LCD setup) with shift indicator
- New switch-gear (could come equipped with riding modes and ride-by-wire)
- Silver handlebar now painted black
- New seat design
- Michelin Pilot Sport tyres
- Front suspension now comes in a darker shade while rear suspension receives an extra fibre cover for mud protection
- Conventional Steel saree guard is replaced by fibre saree guard
Engine specs, although unconfirmed, are likely to be carried over from the Euro 4 compliant KTM RC390 that produces 44 hp and 35 Nm of torque. The model could also benefit from switchable dual channel ABS and larger front disc brake (320mm) apart from features such as slipper clutch and Metzeler tyres that are already available on the outgoing model.
Here is the walk-around video of the upcoming 2017 KTM Duke 390:
Following is an image gallery of the upcoming 2017 KTM Duke 390: