Volkswagen has launched the Touareg X Limited Edition model in the USA. The latest special edition comes at the back of completion of 10 years by the mid-size luxury SUV in US market.
The new Volkswagen Touareg X Limited Edition is based on the TDI Clean Diesel Lux trim and the production of the latest special variant will be limited to just 1,000 units. The car has been priced at USD 56,170.
Compared to the regular Touareg TDI Lux, the X Limited Edition brings along new visual enhancements such as- 19 inch Moab aluminum-alloy wheels, Moonlight Blue Pearl paint and LED taillights. On the inside, the car comes with Black Anthracite seat upholstery that is complemented by a black headliner, Engineered Ebony Wood accents on the dashboard and a piano black center console. The car also gets aluminum doorsill scuff-plates with front illumination, aluminum-appearance pedal covers and ambient lighting.
Powering the new Volkswagen Touareg X Limited Edition is a 3.0 litre turbocharged V6 TDI Clean Diesel engine that has a max power of 240 hp and enjoys a peak torque of 550 Nm. The motor comes attached to an eight-speed automatic transmission and the car boasts of an EPA estimated 29 mpg on the highway.
Standard equipment on the Touareg consists of-
- Panoramic electric sunroof
- Keyless-go with push-button start
- Bi-Xenon headlights with DRLs
- Front fog- and cornering lights
- RNS 850 navigation system with 8-inch color touchscreen
- 60GB hard drive
- Rearview camera
- Bluetooth technology
- Climatronic dual-zone air conditioning
- 12-way powered and heated front seats
- Power adjustable lumbar support
- Leather-wrapped multifunction steering wheel